Instructions of LLC (SIA) YoPlayDo:
Homepage https://www.yoplaydo.com is managed by SIA YoPlayDo, registration number 41503077456, registered – 20 Vienības Street, Daugavpils, 5401, Latvia.
YoPlayDo is used by Citadele Banka to accept VISA and MasterCard for payment for its products and services online.
Products and services
YoPlayDo offers clients a digital online information system, football data and statistical management software, within which it is possible to simply and quickly fix and look through all path of professional and physiological development of a young sportsman from any world place, as well as his psychological portrait, team statistics and follow his participation in championships of various scales.
Service subscription periods and fees are given here: https://www.yoplaydo.com
All payments are accepted in EUR currency and processed using Citadele Banka payment system. Sensitive data of cards and their mediums are transferred using safe TLS connection.
The Product is available only to individuals who are at least 16 years old.
Supplier’s rights and duties:
- The software is supported and administered by SIA YoPlayDo, Reg. No. 41503077456. The software is available both in internet: www.yoplaydo.com, and in mobile apps (for instance, smartphones, tablets etc.).
- During term of validity of the Agreement, the Developer provides Product’s support and maintenance Services.
- The Supplier is not responsible for interruptions in service provision, which have been caused by circumstances that the Supplier could not control or foresee.
- Ensure safety and protection of the User’s data against unauthorized access to the system.
- The Supplier is entitled at any time to improve YoPlayDo system’s functionality, structure, safety availability and technical specification of other YoPlayDo.
The Agreement comes into effect when the User has completed YoPlayDo registration and is valid sine die.
Any dispute is resolved through negotiations. If the Parties cannot resolve the dispute through negotiations, it is resolved according to the valid normative standards of the Republic of Latvia at the courts.
The User agrees that all data given about him are true and certify his authentic identity.
When the User goes through YoPlayDo registration procedure, the User certifies that he has looked through and agrees with this Agreement’s regulations and undertakes to follow them.
User account’s closing (termination of service provision):
- The Supplier is entitled, temporarily or completely, or otherwise, to close or in other way restrict User’s access to YoPlayDo in the following cases:
- In case of failure to pay the invoice written out to the User, the Supplier preserves rights to terminate service provision to the User upon expiry of the payment term given in the invoice. The Supplier renews service provision upon payment of overdue money and late interest.
- The Supplier is entitled to terminate service provision without warning, if User’s activity endangers safety of the Supplier’s technical resources.
- The Supplier is entitled to terminate service provision without warning, if the User or final users of YoPlayDo gala violate requirements of normative standards of this Agreement regarding protection of intellectual property in relation to YoPlayDo use.
- The Supplier is entitled to terminate service provision without warning, by terminating the Agreement unilaterally, if User’s compulsory insolvency, bankruptcy or liquidation has been announced.
- The Supplier is entitled to terminate service provision without warning, by terminating the Agreement unilaterally, if the Supplier suffers losses due to User’s carelessness or intentional action.
- The Supplier is entitled to terminate service provision without warning, by terminating the Agreement unilaterally, if a person acts on behalf of the User, uses the system, the User’s account, which has no rights to represent the User.
- The User is entitled to terminate the agreement and close the account upon his initiative, informing the Supplier in writing about such a decision 30 days before.
- Terminating contractual relations, the Supplier is entitled to conclude User’s YoPlayDo account, deleting its content irretrievably.
- In order to cancel the service, the customer must inform YoPlayDo by email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the Parties cannot resolve the dispute through negotiations, it is resolved according to the valid normative standards of the Republic of Latvia at the courts.
If you have any questions regarding service or payments, you can reach us by calling +371 25750622 or by writing to email@example.com, actual address: Daugavpils, 20 Vienības Street, LV-5401